Sunday, March 21, 2010

sprinkling a bit of magic onto your outfits...

The following photos are from a range of sources - from different people - all very creative.

They have worn outfits which alludes to fictional characters. They are some of my favourite pieces at the moment.


A hint of Alice

Snorlax (pokemon) inspired dress 


This outfit just oozes character - i'm not specifically sure which cartoon/character she is..

 
Very Frenchie - and I don't know, when I first saw it, it reminds me a mimes?


Something Gretel would wear in Hansel and Gretel
The above photos were from Lookbook.Nu



Wednesday Addams - I always liked her


This outfit for some reason is what I imagine Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz COULD wear - just needs the red sparkling shoes.


Minnie Mouse inspired

The above photos are from Alex @ The Cherry Blossom Girl

 
If only my wardrobe have pieces that comes even close to assembling outfits like the above.
So that way, on the days when I feel old, I can always look towards sprinkling a little bit of magic by creating a look purely inspired by fictional characters.

I guess thats where going to Melbourne and shopping comes in handy.

On another note, I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. 
Because mine was filled with creative writing, drinking imported wine, sending my tastebuds to orgasmic new heights at Must Winebar, gushing over possible prince charming, and earning some cash to take me on a whirlwind adventure.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram