When you actually have a beautiful autumn day, the best way to celebrate is to go out and play Supa Golf, in Leeming, something you don't get to do often and just busk in the sun while the cool winter breeze swirls around you.
Before you do that, you visit Little Creatures - the perfect chilled out pub, have a pizza with your best girlfriend, maybe some corn cobs while drinking beer and pipsqueak cider, all brewed at Little Creatures.
I love the place, it's so perfectly relaxing. The only thing that was a little shocking was being asked for my id. Did I really look like a high schooler trying to get a drink? I guess that's just their job and I should feel flattered that I don't look that old yet.
Golfing wise, all I can say is that I don't have enough "hitting" power to drive a ball, I completely am hopeless at playing golf, but it was hilarious, especially when C hit into a huge tree, and M's friend Ian hit it over the fence and into the bushes as well as getting stuck near trees.
What better way to spend a Saturday then out in the sun having fun, laughing and giving each other grief for being pathetic golfers.
Life's good like that.

No comments:
Post a Comment