Friday, May 7, 2010

Doctor Martens was made in England..

Photobucket


I finally got a pair of Doc. Martens - the original - the pair i've got is being discontinued so it's still made in England with yellow stitchings and all. The latest ones unforunately are all made in China, cheaper labour.

Photobucket


I love these, it's blue, not white ones - which maybe I won't want after all, the blue is subtle blue, although in the photos it looks very blue, but it's due to the flash.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



I just have to wear into them a bit more, at the moment it's all very shiny and the leather hasn't been worn in yet, so it looks too new for doc. martens.

It just means that I now have an excuse to jump in puddles when it rains! ^_^

Dress: Friends of Couture
Stockings: Platinum
Boots: Doc. Martens 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram