So I managed to lose and keep off the weight while in Melbourne despite all the eating - must be all that walking and the shopping.
But unforunately ever since arriving back in Perth, I been catching up with friends, eating out way too much, and not enough walking/running being done (only once a week is not exercise!), thus I believe I've gained 1kg.
Which is why I make this pledge...
I WILL KEEP OFF THE WEIGHT I HAVE LOST (3kg!!) AND WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE AT LEAST ANOTHER 5kg IN THE NEXT TWO MONTHS (2.5 MONTHS)!
with that I will be going to a Step 'n' Tone class tomorrow and going running and of course limiting my eating to a maxmium of ONCE a week outing, which has been completed this week, as I went to Ciao Italia (which as usual did not disappoint!).
I'm feeling rather fat at the moment and I WILL LOSE THIS WEIGHT.

No comments:
Post a Comment