I'm back from sydney and what a four-day trip that was. It went by so fast and yet the trip came at the right time to help me clear my head.
S and I did many things - whale watched, climbed the sydney harbour bridge at twilight, watched the Australian vs. Serbia game at 430am in the morning at Darling Harbour "fifa fanfest" posts (one of a few around the world), saw participatants of Amazing Race rushing through sydney CBD, caught up with Al, made a last minute decision to eat degustation at Aria (instead of just a la carte), shopped for a few hours ONLY, went to Bondi, Manly and walked around way too much.
A short break thats very much needed.
oo and who would have thought a few days away from home can make such a big difference with regards to the news that you get...
I'm starting to think that family and friends only do interesting things when I'm away on holiday..
hm... maybe to even out my travel adventures?

No comments:
Post a Comment