I promised all of you that I'll show you the MOST EXPENSIVE item in my wardrobe and my very very first Christian Louboutin shoes - to be precise - Christian Louboutin Decollete 868 Metal Patent Pumps in Rouge.
These are what Dorothy would wear if she were to go back home to Kansas.
I'm still tossing whether I should return them or not...
Mainly because at this present time I can't really afford it considering I'm not working fulltime (which I'm hoping would change within the next week..)
Secondly, I don't know if I'll wear them, because I'm too scared I may scratch them.. patent leather - not exactly the toughest of materials.
BUT
They are sexy, hot, comfortable and are LOUBOUTIN.
AND OMG THEY GO WITH EVERYTHING IN MY WARDROBE. from my trashy jeans to my LBD to my sexy red number!
See why it's so hard to decide....
with that I leave you with a question.......What do you all think?

No comments:
Post a Comment