Friday, June 4, 2010

Sex and the City 2

I went to see Sex and the City 2 with S on Wednesday night, premier night. I must say there were lots of ladies looking very stella. BUT believe it or not, there was also a whole entire row of boys sitting in front of us.

The movie, well, I won't ruin it for those who haven't seen it, but lets just say that it has a different look at all the characters. OH how far they've come.


The fashion? Some of the outifts were a little more than mere cloths wrapped around them, it looked as though Patricia Fields started to run out of ideas with some of the outfits, but nonetheless I loved what the girls wore on their camel ride trips - maybe except for Charlotte - the red, tight, PVC looking pants is just not a good look for anyone. Superwoman much?

Plot? It kind of dragged out something for nothing...

Overall? Wasn't brilliant but wasn't tragically bad I suppose. Good chick flick. I just loved how the audience reacted to some of the scenes the whole cinema going into girly giggles and "OOOOOHHHH HOT" or someone screaming out "YES!!" very excitedly mind you. That is exactly how movies like these should be watched!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram