Wednesday, June 2, 2010

a collection of things..

So I've been doing a lot of side projects - none of which unfortunately involved me actually exercising, unless you classify dancing around in your pjs in your room a form of exercise... at least it's physical activity i guess. I have however, contemplated on more than one occasion and in fact attemepted to change into gym wear, but alas I was distracted by shiny things... and you know me and shiny things...

The first and most importantly side project is my ebay store filled with all sorts of goodies, mainly completely unworn (or worn only a few times) pieces from my wardrobe as well as my cousin's. Do check it out, at the moment, it's not very exciting at all, only because I have yet to post the really exciting pieces. Laziness. But there is this minkpink dress I a bought from Melbourne that I've only worn TWICE - it's virtually new!

My second side project seems to me running around doing interviews. At least it's a start, now I just need to wait around for that phone call or email - I don't like emails, usually means I didn't get the job, so I want the phone call.

Thirdly, I've been thinking about taking on a barrista course seeing how much I love coffee and all. And maybe, that way I have an excuse to buy a coffee machine with real coffee beans instead of the instant coffee that my parents drink at home - maybe that way I'll save $5 on coffee everyday!! WOW that's a lot of savings actually.. hmm.. come to think of it, I really need to detox and get rid of my caffeine addiction, it's not healthy.

I've also thought about opening up a business - or before I venture into that, I've thought about taking on a marketing diploma or something like that. We see how that pans out.

OH I'm also trying to convince bf to come shopping with me, not for me, but rather for him, and what perfect timing, the mid-year/stocktake sales are on! I think he would look fantastic in a double breasted coat from politix/calibre.

I also bought a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes - they are absolutely gorgeous, sexy pair of shoes. ALAS, cost me an arm and leg, and with money I don't really have. I really should return them, but they are so absolutely sexy and it was LOVE. IT loves me because it's so damn comfortable and just sculpted to my feet, and I LOVE it, for the colour, the red soles and just the sexiness of it all. I might put photos up later.

I've also been posting my past photos up on Lookbook. So why not hype my looks yeh - just log in with your facebook account, all because you love me! I decided I'm going to take  learn to take fashion shots and my cousins are all going to be my models, although I haven't quite told them that... but it'd still be fun, who doesn't like pretending to be models? HAH.

I have to run, meeting up with cousins and bf for dinner tonight - but alas not all the cousins can come so it's just going to be Tez and boy. Hopefully she'll be nice >"<

Then after that.... Premier of SEX AND THE CITY!! NUMERO DUO!!! with S.

YESH! Cannot wait. FASHION. SEXY HEELS. SEEING IT WITH YOUR GIRL...WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram