Thursday, August 26, 2010

Levis Curve i.d.

I hate jeans, I really truly do, only because I find that they never fit right on me, in fact they fit horribly, so much so that I find them uncomfortable and the only truely comfortable ones are the baggy jeans that makes me look 3 sizes too big. They make my thighs look like trunks, my butt flat or just unsightly and to top it off they pinch at all the wrong places, meaning that I always opted for larger size that just didn't fit me, it didn't fit me so much that I can just pull the jeans down.

This is until I tried on Levis new range of jeans - CURVE i.d, and trust me I am not endorsed to advertise their jeans or anything but I just want to inform all you ladies out there that this is truely the best. There are three in the range, made to fit all types of women, all shapes and sizes, and trust me IT TRUELY DOES.

I tried the whole curve i.d. range which comes in, Slight Curve, Demi Curve and Bold Curve. Each "Curve" comes in your favourite cuts, skinny, straight or bootcut in all shades of colour, from black to your typical jeans blue.


Which, unfortunately was definately not made for me, it was the exact same problem I had with all the other "types of jeans" and brand of jeans. It just did not fit! The good thing I got out of trying this on was that I described that I don't have a straight figure.



This my friends was the jackpot. I got the jeans in the right size, it elongated my legs and made me look taller, truth be told, the length was almost perfect (i'm only 5'1/2") and it hugs at my butt and doesn't pinch and it's so comfortable that I forget that I was wearing it. Now I finally have that PERFECT "staple" jeans that everyone says you need.


This pair left a gapping at the waist and I can pretty much pull the pants down without undoing anything. Although, I might give this style another go, only because I don't think I grabbed the right size.

Either way, I'm glad Levis finally have the jeans to fit all shapes and sizes.

Go try it at your nearest Levis, Just Jeans, Myers (or Levi's stocklists stores).

Happy hunting for that perfect pair that flutters your figure and makes you feel and look damn sexy.

1 comment:

eminey626 said...

wow~! really? i want to find some jeans that fit me too :x If i got money, i want to try this! xD

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram