So I got the job - a job with a bit of difference to all the other places I've worked at. A little excited, because it may be interesting. A little scared, because I've never worked in a place like that before. Have to get my organisation, concentration and time manager hats back on.
Secondly, because of that this coming week is my last week of holidays/freedom. As a result I'm having mixed feelings because I was really starting to enjoy learning to cook, going to the gym, occasionally cleaning and shopping. Basically being all domesticated. I don't know how I feel about having to venture into work, after all I will be working for the next 40 years of my life and I will never have this freedom back. ARGH, thinking like that is so damn despressing.
At least I get money, but I probably wouldn't have the time or energy to spend it.
GOD DAMMIT, is there no balance in this life??

No comments:
Post a Comment