Monday, August 16, 2010

Marc Jacobs Belleville skull-embroidered cotton dress

I had lunch with JJ at the popular CBD luncheon place - Greenhouse - where the restaurant is constructed by recycled materials. But I'll talk about that later.

We visited Dillente - still a store I can't afford, then made our way to Wasteland, where I found the Marc Jacobs Belleville skull embroidred cotton dress - it was on sale. It was $580 and I got it for a bargain price of $170.

It's the perfect prairie pretty styled dress, perfect for spring/summer, but with a twist - it has skulls on it! Pretty in a rock chic styling. It's oh-so-cute when it's on as well.



The above photos courtesy of net-a-porter .. it does no justice to the dress.. kinda makes it look BLAH and boring...

It's the perfect little dress for spring, simple, cute, with or without a belt. Can't wait to wear it out.

Now I will not shop, at least not until I spring clean my wardrobe.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram