I also bought pleated harem-styled pants from Witchery at such a bargain price of $27 - they were a lot cheaper than what I thought and what it was stated... only that much from WITCHERY?? They are so comfortable and as everyone is aware Witchery pants last forever and doesn't look old and worn no matter how many times its been washed. I also bought another pair of pants from there too for $47 (again cheaper than I thought/stated).
I also ended up buying a vintage-style dress from Sportsgirl too but its expensive and I'm regretting it, might return it. It's not worth it, especially seeing as its made from polyester as well. But it's so cute and it'd be perfect little spring/summer wear. Yet, it'd be on sale sooner or later - Sportsgirl always is. I just have to hope that it's still there.
Front of the dress on the left and the back of the dress on the right
The stylists at Sportsgirl and I have the same style because this was exactly how I was going to wear it. I love white dresses like this with brown belts.
I throw together a few of my new buys to go to a dinner with a few of my friends last night at Eat Greek Eat Well in East Fremantle. It was an all-you-can-eat buffet of mainly Greek dishes. The food wasn't too bad. The company fantastic.
Bodysuit: Miss Shop floral printed bodysuit
Jacket: Tu's Rider jacket
Pants:Witchery pleated harem-styled pants
Shoes: Louboutins Decollete
Headband: Present from collegue at work
Watch: DKNY
Jewellery: Necklace from Taipei (present from Aunty), Ring: Tiffany & Co. Interlocking ring
This outfit is simple, chic, comfortable and versitile. I can take me from work to play, and the florals and the bow just add a little bit of fun and youth into an outfit that's otherwise looking very coporate. It's neat, it's clean but with a twist. Something that's grown up but yet still trying to keep it youthful. Which I guess is what I'm like at the moment. I'm have to grow up and be more mature, professional and responsible but when I'm not working I'm still that bubbly, crazy, silly girl. Plus I've loved mixing things, mixing fabrics, patterns, traditional workwear with casual wear etc. etc. After all fashion is about exploration, experimentation, an excuse to be creative.




No comments:
Post a Comment