I've had a full on week last week and a better weekend.
Friday was bf and mine 3rd month.. naaww how cute yeh?.. anyway, he took me to Fraser's Restaurant, and much to my surprise it was actually really fantastic (except maybe the service - it wasn't exactly spectacular, but at least the wine girls really knew how to match their reds to the lamb). Yes, I had lamb, it was so tender and probably the best lamb I've had so far at a restaurant, bf had a scotch fillet steak. No photos, because I forgot to charge my camera - I was really busy that day. The dessert was also very nice.. the roasted almonds (and other things) bread pudding with ice cream, melted chocolate and cream was the perfect treat to end the dinner (and warm your tummy seeing as it was freezing outside), while bf had the missussiipi (no idea how to spell it, too many s's and too many i's) mud cake with ice cream and cream. I was surprise that it was great, only because I've had so many bad things about it. I guess the only complaint I have is that the price was really steep. But overall, with the views of the city through the trees and the food, and the romantic ambience about the whole place (lots of couples), it was fantastic.
I have also just started a new job, and that has been rather interesting. I see how long I can stick around. The pay is great. The hours are great. The work isn't too stressful, just a lot of pressure timewise with meeting deadlines and what-nots. I also get a proper lunch break and morning tea and afternoon tea if I so wish it. As well as having public holidays off (and paid for!) YES!!
I also went to see SALT yesterday after work, took a quick shower, ate and drove to bf's place, where he was still cooking dinner for him and his housemates, then I had his famous cheesecake and O.M.G it truly is the best cheesecake ever!!! BETTER than any of the ones in the shops, better than any I've ever tasted. I LOVE IT. So I requested that he makes it for my birthday (he doesn't make it too often because it's not exactly the healthiest thing, in fact its completely and utterly, deliciously sinful and unhealthy, which explains why it's so damn good!), now I can't wait until my birthday.
I've also been keeping up with my gym work - mum (who is brutly honest when it comes to my weight and size) said that I've toned up and slimmed down, even though it doesn't exactly show up on the scales, bf also commented, so I must be doing something right. I been trying to exercise three times a week at least, and limit eating out to once a week, and in terms of skipping junk, I'm still so hopeless and helpless in that department (just look at the notes in this entry!!). I been doing yoga, bodypump and occasional running, but now I've descovered the perfect cardio that I enjoy (apart from spin class) is BODYCOMBAT. Apart from working up a sweat, it's the perfect stress reliefer on a Wednesday night.
Oh man, it's 11:25pm, I have to read this work manual and sleep, hmm.. I still have a procrastination habit.
Fantastic.

No comments:
Post a Comment