Working.
Attended an interview for a very interesting aspect of the my profession. Something completely different. Not quite community (no retail aspects of it) not quite hospital (don't really get to do clinical reviews unless I get accreditated - but I do deal with the doctors, nurses, carers etc). They kept telling me that my experiences is what they were after and were rather impressed with my resume. Alas they still had more interviews. I will know the news by the end of the week.
Body pump.
Yoga.
Running.
Not necessarily in that order. I was suppose to go to my body pump class but worked called me. DAMN on-call.
Eating all you can eat Greek food tonight. Should be interesting, because firstly I had a bad experience at this Greek place I went to and secondly it's all-you-can-eat, which generally ends up being not the best of foods. But I'm willing to try new things.
Speaking of new things. I found the perfect pair of shorts for spring/summer and have been assembling outfits for the warmer weather. This autumn/winter fashion didn't do it for me but the spring/summer assembles are rather inspirational. Also partly because I have two moods to me, I have this urban/street/thrown together style of me, which is perfect with all the nudes, the military trends thats coming through and I also have this girlie/pretty/ prairie pretty/elegant/vintage style, which is why I love the hints of floral, lace, and vintage accessories/styles that are out there. I can't wait until I get to let lose my conflicting styles. It really just depends on my mood as to which one I would wear.
I just wish though I would lose weight. I seem to be more flexible and definately my strength improved but I still haven't managed to lose the weight. MUST STOP EATING ICE CREAM. *SIGH*

No comments:
Post a Comment