Tuesday, August 17, 2010
leap of faith
Sometimes we have to stop and realise that what we do want isn't ever going to just fall onto our laps, it rarely does, nor is anyone else going to make it happen or just give it to you, sometimes you have stray away from your comfort zone, take a little risk, a giant leap, jump into the unknown to find that thing you are waiting for, hoping, wishing, wanting. And the hardest part is leaving that comfort and leaping into the unknown. But after you've done it, it always feels so good and you wished you've done it sooner.
For me, I'm still struggling to get away from that comfort spot. But I'm slowly learning to have confidence in myself, have faith that it will work out, after all I have wonderful support and so many people that believe I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment