Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mulberry Alexa!

I've had my eye on a leather satchel for a while, but none I've seen compare to the LOVE that I have for Mulberry Alexa.



Unforunately it is completely and utterly out of my budget, no matter how much it may change my life and how gorgeous and wonderful it is. I want one. I need one.
 

I can't decide wheather I want the classic soft oak or something more voomvoom, which unforunately may not last the test of time. And in an oversized please (because I seem to carry my life's essentials everywhere!)..

ARGH I don't even know why I bother even choosing a colour when I clearly can't afford one!

I did however find a site called Mulberry bags Australia. It's authenticity is questionable, especially seeing as the Mulberry was priced at $600-something dollars and was discounted to $280-something like that and the original will definately set you back about $1300.

OH WHY MUST I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!??!!

1 comment:

Noor said...

Absolutely love the bag... And I totally understand your need for it. It's such a great, versatile beautiful bag.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram