Sunday, January 2, 2011

1 bride, 22 dresses and no groom, just wine!

Day 2 of MMXI and I am already loving it. Went all classy today at a hen's day (for the lovely, sweet and beautiful Lulu), wine tasting in the mini-margaret river, that is of course, the Swan Valley. Everyone that was important were there and all the ladies looked oh-so-lovely in their summery dresses.


The girls at Lancaster Winery
 
 

Almost all of us at Edgecombe Winery for lunch
 
Unfortunately these were the only photos I took. Too busy wine tasting and enjoying the moment (the way it should be I believe!).

Congratulations to Lulu for her BIG day on Friday. Although it was a HOT 39 DEGREES CELCIUS it was still a lovely day with some great wines, light lunch and of course a trip to the Swan Valley is NOT complete without heading to the chocolate factory.

So once again...

CONGRATULATIONS 
LULU!! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram