Chris' second birthday gathering was on Saturday that just went past and it was at The Shed. I missed his actual birthday as I was in Melbourne. The theme was "CHEAP AND NASTY" - very interesting and would have been so much fun to dress-up because I could have gone to opshops!
Anyway, for those who don't know, The Shed is supposedly the home of "live" music and what is known as "bogansville". It was actually not too bad, I rather enjoyed the music, and meeting up with old friends I haven't seen in ages, like Russell, Steven and Melvin and of course my usual group of besties. In fact..
I might even go and say that it was fun.
S and I were the fashion police for everyone that came through the Shed's gate - our amusement. The boys joined in as well. And it was even better because we had a corner table/area to ourselves away from the rest of the SHED wanderers. I'm just rather disturbed that the place has a line after 10pm. I mean is it really that hard to find somewhere to go to in Perth?
This was what I wore, in my best efforts to be bogan.
It ended up being an epic fail. But I try.
Jacket: Tu
Shirt: Band Shirt - Death Cab for Cutie
Jeans: SO OLD - Vintage Just Jeans
Boots: Lipstik Myers Bourke St. Melbourne
Stockings: Mum bought them for me last year.. and they are two toned!

No comments:
Post a Comment