So this is what happens when you let TWO best friends onto a plane bound for Melbourne for 10 days of shopping (by the way the photos were taken were from the first 3 days of shopping..)
My pile of stuff... i think I had a few more bags after this photo was taken..
S and her shopping items.. WTH!! But granted she had a few more things after this photo was taken..
but yes not much.. but my defense is that she went to HONG KONG FOR 6 weeks of SHOPPING HAVEN!
Stop shaking your heads...I'm helping Australia OK! I'm stimulating the economy. Without me, retailers won't have their job. HEY and I did really well restraining myself, I didn't come home with a Chanel Bag, and I could have!
Also, promise I'll put up the bars and food posts (VUE DE MONDE!!!) soon. I'm just feeling lazy.

No comments:
Post a Comment