Thursday, April 29, 2010

conversations with my friends (on our 12 hour road trip)

When walking on the road that heads into the dunes...in Lancelin..

JT: MAN I have shoes in my sand..
S and I: hahhahaaa uh.. what?
JT: ugh.. you know i have shoes in my sand.. no i mean sand in my shoes...oh you know what i mean.

When watching a windsurfer trying to do his thing.. in Ledgepoint.. at the beach..

Me: HAHA He has trouble getting it up!
S: THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!

Still watching the windsurfer trying to do his thing..

S: He probably has to push it out.. jump on and strap himself in..
JT and Me: HAHHAA..
S: OH WAIT no.. strapped himself on.. pushed it out and just hops on..






AH.

WE really need to record our conversations.  They are so classic.

These were the only ones I remembered. There've been 5 years of hilarity.
People that overhears us would be like WTH.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram