Monday, April 12, 2010

Exploring Melbourne Alice style... tea party included...

Melbourne with its intricate lanes, alleys, hidden shops and statues provided the perfect backdrop for me to wear my Alice inspired dress. The dress was found at Design a Space - and I actually love all the clothes made by this designer, who incorporates a little bit of lace to each of his items give it a bit of a vintage feel, while the cut and design is still rather modern. I forgot who the designer is, but I'll double check once the dress comes out of the washing.

ps. I love the whole concept of Design a Space - it's a shop which incorporates up and coming designers, each having a certain area/shelf/closet space in the store - all one off pieces and at affordable prices.


in Union Lane - a laneway licensed for graffiti art


grabbing ice-cream in a cup (of course) @ limonetto @ Docklands





All the above photos were taken at Docklands

After which we wondered to Hopetoun teahouse to have tea 
(with scones - which they ran out off so didn't get any *SAD*)


Photos were taken by S (THANK YOU MUCHLY!)

Dress: Design a Space by ___ (i'll get back to you!)
Hat: Vintage Clothing
Boots: From Miss Lau
Bag: Cellini

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram