I'm worrying over pitiful things when on the other side of the equator people are trapped and buried under piles of concert.While, approximately 300 000 people were buried in the Hati earthquake.
I need to sort out my priorities, get myself out of this selfish self-pitiful stage and realise that I am so damn crazy lucky to be here and to be alive.
If it weren't for my grandparents, I wouldn't even have stepped foot into Australia, if it weren't for my parents pushing me (despite all my complaining and whinging and my cries of absolute unfairness), I wouldn't even be in this career (even if at times I hate it with a passion, there are moments when I think I like it).
FOR GOODNESS SAKE.
THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD WHO ARE WORSE OFF THAN YOU. APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE AND WHAT YOU HAVE GOING FOR YOU. STOP WITH THE NEGATIVES, SELF-PITYING AND PUT DOWNS.
that is all.

No comments:
Post a Comment