And thats where 10 days of fun, action-packed, food and shopping haven begun! Let the photos do all the talking!
Day One: 28th March 2010
S and I waited at the airport - got there a little too early.. a little too excited.. so what to do after walking around to the airport twice... three times.. already...
what to do.... with one camera.. two girls... midnight boarding onto plane... excitement in the air.. anticipation.. what to do?..
CAM WHORE!!!
Staring at the tv screen watching Seinfield.. before getting bored...
S and I looking really tired.. sleepy.. but EXCITED!!
Staring at the plane... before realising that gate 12 wasn't our gate... T_T
On the PLANE!! taken by this English Girl whose been backpacking...
After 3 hours of flying and trying to get some sleep, we landed in Melbourne at 730am (Melbourne time) caught the airbus shuttle.. walked up king st (stripper street.. ahah fancy that!.. ran into two guys.. stumbling out of one of the clubs...) WELCOME TO MELBOURNE!
Criss-crossed around way to Little Bourke street and straight to our hotel! Where thank god we were allowed to check in so had a few more hours of sleep before heading out and meeting V.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
@ Federation square watching street performer, whilst waiting for V.
Typical Tourist photo!
had lunch.. did our hair.. headed to crown!... see fringe difference and shorter hair!
and straight to Lagerfield Bar for afternoon/before dinner drinks!
Pre-drinks of course led to dinner at Southbank. We decided to try Bear Essentials (I think that was the place we ate at.. Anyway.. it wasn't too bad.. we had their small meals.. which let me assure you is not small.. just look at the photos!)
Prawns, in tomato salsa with cheese
Some lamb thing I can't remember..
Gnoochi
After dinner and a refreshing shower back at the hotel.. we dressed up (somewhat) and went to Billboards to see Lost Prophets (luckily it was just down the street, but unfortunately the line went all the way around to a smelly old alley and it started to rain, but at least it wasn't a long wait).
The gig was actually pretty good. I don't mind them at all, in fact I might be a fan.
Overall...
After dinner and a refreshing shower back at the hotel.. we dressed up (somewhat) and went to Billboards to see Lost Prophets (luckily it was just down the street, but unfortunately the line went all the way around to a smelly old alley and it started to rain, but at least it wasn't a long wait).
The gig was actually pretty good. I don't mind them at all, in fact I might be a fan.
Overall...

No comments:
Post a Comment