Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A little bit of leather haven...

Last week I got myself a stitch detail leather biker jacket, it's warm, it's gives a little bit of oomph to all my outfits, and to top it off, it didn't cost an arm and a leg. It was affordable REAL leather.


It's from Just Jeans - it's $199 but I got it for $149. It's not lamb leather but it still feels nice and you can smell the leather smell - which I love. There are other styles and colours as well. There was one with a hoodie - it's actually very casual and relaxed look and I quite like it, although the whole idea of a leather jacket hoodie is baffling. But when you put it on it's rather nice.

I now have a white and a black leather jacket and I really feel like investing in more by grabbing that hoodie leather one... but maybe later.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram