Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Fair Lady

I spent yesterday afternoon enjoying My Fair Lady - one of film's greats.


I forgot how classic, catchy and funny the music in the movie is. I also realised how so much of it is re-used and alluded to in so many cartoons, movies and books in our time.

And as always, Audrey Hepburn is stunning and such a fantastic actress.






By favourite scene however is the monochromatic Ascot Opening Race scene


and now I'm really eager to go to Melbourne for the Melbourne Cup.I've even come up with what I'm wearing - I'm wearing my lace short dress with exposed zipper at the back - it's flattering and elegant. Now all I need is the big hat.

1 comment:

Anna Patricia said...

I LOVE that part of the movie too! Oh, how I wish I can throw that kind of themed party! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram