Monday, July 5, 2010

Health Kickstart..

As of last week..

I have:

Cut down carbs at night time

Went to yoga, Step and Tone, swimming (not very well done but it's a start)

I should be: 

Running

Eating breakfast

I have not:

Eaten breakfast

stopped snacking

This week 

I will continue:

Going to yoga, include body balance and WILL run 3 times this week and may continue to swim

To cut down snacking - meaning no chocolates, chips, cupcakes

To cut down carbs and portion size both lunch and dinner - and in order to succeed I will eat breakfast

Short term goal
 
I will:

Lose 3kg in 5 weeks

and learn to eat breakfast

Long term goal

I will:

Lose at least 8kg by end of October and learn to keep off all the weight

1 comment:

mashi said...

Good on ya and keep up the progress

I, on the other hand, need to start working on a plan.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram