Thursday, July 1, 2010

strapped for cash..

Rather depressed that my shopoholic ways and lack of self control and inability to save have left me to clear out my wardrobe yet again and get rid of any unwanted items - i'm cut truth be told. I have UNWORN REVIEW dresses to put up for sale on ebay, as well as a collection of some of my favourite jewellery - which suffice to say have never been worn. At the moment I have a pair of pumps which I bought from Melbourne early this year and unfortunately, due to my lack of control, despite not fitting into them, my delusional self figured my feet would grow - which it didn't - so alas after wearing them twice I have to part. I bought them for $199.00... and I'm starting my bid at $19.99... AIIYAHH.. all for clearing my bedroom. If you like them, do bid on them! They are brand new and so damn sexy. It's breaking my heart to sell it. But I must learn to part with things that I have not worn - it will got to better homes that would love them and cherish them  as much as I do... and OMG perhaps even wear them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram