So last week was a really bad/poor week.
I had parties to attend which meant over-consumption of alcohol and naughty foods like cakes, lollies, party pies and what nots..
I did manage to do one running session - but that's about it - the whole week was spent running around attending events and what nots.
I went on the scale today and I lost 1kg in two weeks - I'm going to put that down to cutting my portions down.
In terms of eating breakfast - sort of worked - but not really.
This week (week 3) hasn't been too good either - I managed to avoid cakes and alcohol and ate more fruits and vegetables - but I ruined it by having oily chinese tonight. To make matters worse I'm going to be having San Churros tomorrow night.
But I will be going for a run tomorrow and hopefully squeeze in Zumba before I have to go to San Churros.
Thursday night is my yoga night.
Maybe this bad week can be saved if I exercise at least 3 times.

1 comment:
Good luck with the exercise, I'm sure you can do it. There will be good weeks and bad weeks. Don't be too harsh on yourself.
mmm Sans churros =)
Post a Comment