Friday, July 30, 2010

disjoining in the middle of the night..

I woke up last night in pain - I couldn't move my arm and the elbow area was tender.. I thought it might be just because of my pump class. But no, I woke up again after what seems like 10 minutes and it was so painful like someone has twisted it, I tried moving my other arm and my legs and everything was fine.

I woke up this morning to observe what's happened and there is this HUGE MASSIVE JOINT sticking out next to my elbow. Obviously I've done some aerobics in my sleep and have disjointed something rather. I'm in pain. I can't even put my bra on because I can't bend up arm or even touch my shoulder. I can't even move my spoon to my mouth to eat my lunch!! SO MUCH PAIN.

And I am making dinner for family and boyfriend tonight. AH.

2 comments:

mashi said...

Hope you feel better soon. It's horrible to suddenly wake up to pain. I had something similar except with my neck a few weeks ago. It was horrible. Best wishes x

MIss Tina said...

thanks huns...
OUCH... neck would be worse than arm..
i endured the pain and moved it around more (hoping that would somehow pop or align whatever happened back in place..)..

can't wait to read more of your cooking adventures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram