Friday, January 29, 2010

Looks I'm Loving..

Did I tell you I love Autumn and Winter??!! I love the weather - the rain - the cold, the FASHION. I love how classy, elegant, sophisticated fashion can be in the colder months. You can even go for the casual, rugged up look, which will still make you look cute, keep you warm and still create a level of elegance that summer wear can't. After all, A girl should always be classy and fabulous.

Alas, I have a love affair with coats, jackets, leggings, stockings, scarves, and of course, boots. and unfortunately, this year is the first year (2009/2010) I have not experienced two winters, and I'm dying. I just want to play dress-ups. So hurry up cold weather and come quickly. Maybe, Lulu is right, maybe I should move to Melbourne.

But I love these looks at the moment, they what I'm into, minimalism, comfort, and yet sleek and stylish looks, with a slight hint of vintage and old-worldly-ness. If that even makes any sense.



Stylish, simple, a little rock-chick, and totally comfortable

 

This look is just so relaxed, casual and comfortable - it's for one of your "I'm not really bothered about how I look" but you still like fantanbulous!




I don't know if I like the dress - but it is a vintage-styled dress, but I wouldn't suit the high neckline, because i'm already so short! But I don't know I like the mix of the sweetness of the dress with the military edge of the jacket.



I can soooooooo see myself wearing this on a trip/holiday where it's simple, casual, comfortable and you don't look too shabby - I would change the style of the hat though..
 



This is everything I love and more. It's totally for work and play!





Another one of my favourite. I love how this look and the top one can easily be translated for work and for play




I know this is simple and really nothing strange, but I love that bag and the doc martin boots!!

All photos are from Lookbook Nu 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram