I want on a shopping spree - sort off - well, i spent about $450, because everything was 30% off at Cue (including their already reduced stuff - which was already 50% off!!) and I'm really really loving their designs this season and last season - BIG improvements, NOTHING boring, just plain stylish for both work and off hours!! And in some cases you can wear to both!!
I also spent part of the $450 at Alannah Hill, because everything was 50% off and I felt like spending my money so I got this gorgeous playsuit - which made me think of roaming in some English countryside (or at Kings Park, I guess), playing with wild flowers, having a picnic and just being cheeky and sweet.
I show you photos later.
Oh, and I'm thinking I need to study, or at least seriously think about getting a job or book that holiday I've been craving. Something other than being unproductive - although I have been exercising. But i guess that doesn't really count.

No comments:
Post a Comment