Sunday, January 31, 2010

new additions to my family..

My family abandoned me over the December Christmas season to go to Taipei and Hong Kong, while I slave away at work. I guess, they almost, but not really all that close, made up for it by getting me TWO tiffany and co. jewellery.

A tiffany and co. key with their signature, Tiffany blue coloured heart on the handle of the key and a bracelet - a very dainty one because, I really despise the thick chunky bracelets - it's a beaded bracelet with a mini and very cute "return to tiffany" heart.

I have yet to take photos of the actual jewellery, so you just have to be contented with the website photos.

 
It's sooo cute!
 

 

I just adore this. It's feminine, dainty, cute and sweet. Nothing like those chain bracelets - i really don't like those - so chunky!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram