Friday, January 8, 2010

Nine Fine Food

My previous entry about Nine Fine Food wasn't complete because I didn't have a camera, thus no photos for the post. And seeing as I really like this restaurant, I went there for a Christmas dinner party with a group of friends, it didn't disappoint me. Plus, I had the chance to see the owner, who was in casual jeans and shirt. I do wish however that the service was a little better, but then again, it was around Christmas so they were ran off their feet, so forgiven.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket




So here's what we ended up getting..

Photobucket


The Famous Sashimi Tasting Plate - as Entree #1 to share


Photobucket


Tataki - Entree #2 to share


Photobucket


C's dish - scallop and duck (an entree made as a main!)


Photobucket


M's Unagi (Eel)


Photobucket


J's Scallop and Salmon (which I've had before and I can say it's absolutely fantastic!)


Photobucket


A's Steak & prawns


Photobucket


M's and Mine Zensai (chef's special a tasting plate consisting of soft shell crab, grilled beef, fried chicken, barrabumdi and scallops)

The dessert was fantastic ice-cream which had fruits at the bottom of all the ice-cream. I had green tea ice cream which tasted exactly like the famous japanese green tea powder (one my favourite teas ever!).


Photobucket



Photobucket


J's dessert - Banana Fritter, Ice-cream and waffles and fruits

Photobucket

The lights at the restaurant.. i took a photo because i can.. hah

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy diners! ^_^

Nine Fine Food on Urbanspoon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram