Thursday, January 28, 2010

I wish upon the interlocking C's

This is what I want right now... only thing is I feel that if I have it I'm too young. After all, as much as I love the brand, I don't see how I can spend a minimum of $4500 (for a small, dodgey looking one) which I can use for a tour in Europe. It just seems ridiculous at the moment. But maybe, when I'm rich (*cough* like that's going to happen*cough*) I'll get it. For now, I'll continue dreaming.

Plus, I don't think I have the "elegance of a woman" just yet, after all I'm nowhere near being mature or worldly.

In the words of Coco Chanel, "Elegance is not the prerogative of those who have just escaped from adolescence, but of those who have already taken possession of their future."

Please please please, somebody get me a Classic Flag Bag In Chevron Quilted Jersey Chanel Bag!!! IN RED! I very muchly love you for always. ^_^


*hearts*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram