Friday, January 1, 2010

everyone is a critic

I've spent post-Christmas watching the endless "blockbuster" summer flicks and I wasn't disappointed. I saw Shelock Holmes on boxing day, after having a quick shopping spree at the boxing day sales (I bought stuff for the boys) and then two days later saw the other muchly anticipated film, Avatar (in 3D - of course!) and both were the best two movies of 2009 (hands down)!! And I spent the FIRST day of 2010 watching a disney film (YES I LOVE DISNEY MOVIES!) - The Princess and the Frog - which brings me back to my childhood and omg all those morals embedded through it and of course the typical musical styling of disney!

Alas, I have to give my two cents - live with it! =D

OOO and on a totally unrelated note - i just added a counter - start counting as of 01/01/2010..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram