Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Perth's Deregulating Shopping Hours..what's going on??

So people are a little confused over whether or not the extended shopping hours are applied to all areas of Perth's Tourist District yet. But I guess the most important thing is knowing what the Perth's tourist districts are.
Firstly, Perth's tourist districts (according to our government) is as follows:
Perth
Leederville
Subiaco
Victoria Park
The Beaufort street strip of Mount Lawley
South Perth



they were to be implemented on the 1st of January. However, not every business is doing it. Firstly, Myers in the city isn't which I found rather annoying, and I'm wondering when they would start!

Having said that, do go and visit Enex 100, the new shopping arcade on Hay St. Mall/St. George's Terrace as they are opened every day until 9pm (and 10pm at night on a Friday!!), well at least their Hay st/St George's Terrace connecting stores are.

 As far as I'm concerned every store needs to get their act together and extend their hours! NOT just enex 100 or Coles (in Subiaco), or Officeworks (in East Perth), because it's causing a lot of confusion and personally when I need something after work, I really need the shops to be opened (or just for my retail therapy!!)! So get your act together!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram