Friday, February 5, 2010

EXCITED

I am so EXCITED..

no I'm not going to the zoo...again..

but...

I'm FINALLY going to go to Lamont Restaurant in East Perth!!!!!

I haven't been this excited to eat at a place since Gala - and that turned out to be delicious and everything about it was just fantastic from the taste, presentation and the friendly service.

So I have big expectations from this restaurant - because.. firstly it has really good reviews and secondly it's located on the swan river with stunning views and thirdly well, it's just suppose to be great.

And to top it all off, the dinner is going to be fully paid by my friend (because he lost a bet!) hehe so 3 course meal and a diet thrown out the window (for now) I'm going to enjoy it.. and of course share it with everyone.. when I get around to it, at the moment I've been writing everything in advance and scheduling the posts, too many new things are happening and I'm trying to calm my nerves and deal with the changes. I'm not particularly good at change if I'm not in the mood for change (I have too be pumped up in order to be "YES BRING IT ON" and I'm just not there yet and plus all this jogging, zumba, yoga and going to the classes is hard without a car (except the jogging bit obviously!) and I'm sad to say I won't have the car for another half a week. OKOK that's all going to be in another post, maybe, if i remember.

For now I'm GOING TO LAMONT!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram