It's weird - the quick unbelievable transaction between intern to a health professional. Nothing can really prepare you for it and how well you will cope. Granted, not a lot has changed, in fact you get to pass on your previous responsibilities - delegate - only to pick up a whole new bunch (harder) responsibilities.
I'm loving it.
Maybe I can do this. But not for 40 years.
I'll enjoy it while this feeling of elation lasts. Of course, like anything, nothing is perfect, but life, is what you make of it. Like anything I do, I'm making the most of the opportunity to work in the hospital system and have a great weekend job and will be dipping my toe into the world of teaching.
But, damn, this is so different to how I was living my life for the last month. I'm exhausted.
I do want my freedom back, but this is all in the name of massive holidays I have planned.

No comments:
Post a Comment