Saturday, February 13, 2010

the one bug I don't mind being bitten by..

The travel bug has bitten me, on the eve of Chinese New Year, well and truly, the bite must be a huge one and one that seeps down to my bloodstream because I ALMOST implusely booked my tours for Europe.

Yet, for reasons, unknown to me, the sensible me appeared - which doesn't usually happen when making decisions, and told me to get my ass out the door of the convention centre, where the travel expo is currently held this weekend, and head on to my next appointment.

All I can say is, WHY? to my resonable, sensible, and in this instance unwelcoming side of me!

I was so close to catching a royal or two at Beckingham Palace,



ride the London Eye, 



find some Irish luck, (they have beautiful scenary or so I'm told!)


wear plaid in Scotland whilst exploring its many castles,
find love on top of the Eiffel Tower (or the bottom), 


ride a bike (well, maybe not a bike, seeing as I don't know how to cycle, but maybe ride a vespa) through the Tuscan countryside, 
 

 

awe at the view in the swiss mountains, 


explore my darker side in Amsterdam 

and if I'm up for it watch a viking or two clubbing it up in Iceland.

Alas, I must wait, until then I just have to keep scratching this annoying itch from that travel bug!

Oh by the way...

GONG XI FA CAI (HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR)

 

it's the year of the Tiger... *ROAR*

&

HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY

now I must sleep for I have to be up in 6 hours to get ready for 12 hours of gruesome work. I really hope it won't be busy, after all it'd be Valentine's Day and it's a Sunday and it's Chinese New Year and I'm missing out on all the family gatherings, which consists of eating food, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. At least my waistline won't suffer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram