This is our little "CITY" skyline. The city is in the 66s and 99s because, well, I wouldn't really call it a city because there just isn't that many buildings or pretty lights. BUT the good thing is, at least there is life on the Swan River, unlike in places like Hong Kong, Taipei or New York or something like that, where the amount of pollution in the river, caused by boats and what nots destorys all marine life. YAY for us.
I'm yet to get a better lens (low in cash plus I have no idea which one to get) so enjoy the best I can do with what I have. OH and I didn't enhance the images as I have absolutely no idea how to use photoshop. Someone really really needs to teach me!!
OOO lookie mummy, daddy and baby jellyfish in the water! it means there is oxygen down there.. yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment