Friday, February 5, 2010

A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future - Coco Chanel

One of my favourite scents (and possibly one of my signature scents) is Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf.

In fact, Viktor and Rolf, produces some of the most luxurious fragrances for both men and women. It has so many layers and lasts for days-  if you break the rules of not putting it on clothing and hours on your skin! I just love their perfume. Antidote for the gentlemen and Flowerbomb for the ladies.

Now, I"m really excited because they have just recently released their new fragrance, for their Autumn/Winter season Eau Mega in Australia and O.M.G. I LOVE IT.

It's fresh, glamourous, luxurious, seductive and yet so simple. Eau Mega EDP has multi-facetated flora scents from the sprinkling petals of peony and sambac jasmine with green notes (basil, bear, violet leaf) and refresh-ness of lemon and aquatic breeze. Describing it does no justice. Just go out and sample it. I absolutely love it and must have it! But for the time being I'll have to be happy with the sample I got from David Jones. *SIGH*


Vikor and Rolf Autumn Perfume Release - "Eau Mega"

It's my new and definate fragrance buy for this autumn season or someone can kindly give it to me as a present for Valentine's Day. It's a lot cheaper than the Chanel bag. ^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram