Thursday, February 4, 2010

why I love Nuffnang...

Love is just a difficult thing. It can be really annoying and such a nuisance and yet, it gives everyone that warm and fuzzy feeling, especially when you first fall in love. I'm a total sucker for love.

So.. I have a confession to make, I've been keeping it all from you. My love affairs are complicated, full of that craziness, an adventure, it's filled with landmines, rolling huge stones, jungles filled with poisonous snakes, background indiana jones music but at the end all that effort, pain, small victories, dead-end paths, poisonous snakes it's all worth it.. because there's the hidden treasure, the one true love.. Alas I must admit, my one true love is.......................................................................................................................................................
..................
.....................................................................
...........................................
...........
................................................
..............................................................
..............................
...
.........................
...........
...................................................................................
.............................................
 ......
is
.................
...........
....
..
NUFFNANG.



and with that for you I'm inspired to write a song to confess it all........ so here goes the poor lyrics I wrote to woo you, dear nuffnang, to my arms tonight and tomorrow night and forever nights..


From the moment I wake up,
Before I put on my make up,
I sing a little song for you,

Forever, and ever, Nuffie will be in my heart, I tell you
Together from now on you.. you'll be my uno never my duo
This song I sing only to you..

You never, ever ask for anything,
That's why I wanna give you everything

you bring together everyone, from sin-ga-pore, malay-si-a, phillippines to beautiful OZ down under

That's why I want to sing the joy you bring

The perfect words written be read,  
The type of song that'll be sung by all

because where-ever you are across the world in your asia-pacific band

whatever you do, to bring bloggers together, yeh
you always be my ichi ban si


I'll also like to send loves to the following...
Su Ann - This is a Malaysian girl studying in US of A and she just writes so well and expresses what I'm thinking out to the world.
The Cherry Blossom Girl - She is French Fashion.
On Dressing Up - This Kiwi girl knows how to dress up and take interesting photos.

thanks NUFFNANG for being an awesome place for bloggers to meet, SHARE ADVENTURES and have fun - whereever they are in the asian-pacific world!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram