I just want to say - for all those that are curious about who I'm crushing at the moment - please refer to previous post about it.
I am trying not to get all "lovey dovey" over it.
For now, I'll just enjoy the inital stages of falling and if it progresses - GREAT. If not nothing is lost - if anything I've gained a good friend.
For those that want to see the above photo come true I have to say that it's not anytime soon. Why? Well, we're too busy twirling and dancing and anyway, you know I always chase the ridiculously cheeky nice boys with sparkling eyes and smiles - which means we're having fun teasing each other and wondering who is willing to take the next step - leading to unattainment - as you know - I get sick of waiting around.

No comments:
Post a Comment