Tuesday, February 16, 2010

these boots are made for walking.....

I'm in love with these shoes from Free People an internet shop site I found whilst browsing through Shop Style.

 

Simple brown oxfords for everyday wear to work

 

Something a little different for the weekends

I've been dying to get some Oxfords but I just can't seem to find any at all in Perth and when I do, they just look really bad and are made from cheap leather/materials thus making them really uncomfortable. Does anyone know where I can get some??

 

 
Just how nice are they? They are just the boot to make your very feminine outfit look just a little tough!

I've been meaning to get some Doc Martins as well, and these - I don't think they are really Doc Martins, but these are so similar to Doc Martins but with the heels. PERFECTION.

 

On the days I cannot be bothered..

I just love the red laces on these shoes and it just screams out I'm TAKING A BREAK FROM GLAMOUR LIFE!

 

I love it how these are leather!

This is just your typical comfort shoes. <3

I've never bought anything from an overseas store before so I'm rather reluctant to get anything from this place. But seriously, the currency is sooo good at the moment and they are so resonably priced (all the above items) and I'm in dire need of some more boots - although anyone that knows me would differ. It's true, I have this huge thing for boots, but boots are just damn sexy ok!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Instagram